UPDATE 11/30/2016: for KING & COUNTRY Completes Entertainment Lineup
The lineup is complete, folks! Grammy-winning Christian duo for KING & COUNTRY is coming to the Florida Strawberry Festival Thursday, March 2 at 7:30 p.m. on the Wish Farms Soundstage. You know them best by their hits “Priceless,” “Shoulders,” “It’s Not Over,” “Fix My Eyes” and more.
Tickets to see for KING & COUNTRY are $25 each. Tickets for all headline entertainment shows go on sale Thursday, December 8 at 8 a.m. and can be purchased on our website, over the phone at 813-754-1996 or in person at the Amscot Main Ticket Office at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City.
We are proud to officially announce the lineup of headline entertainment acts performing on the Wish Farms Soundstage at the 2017 Florida Strawberry Festival! Whatever your preference – country, classic country, Christian, rock, or oldies – “We’re Playing Your Song!” Dates of the Festival are March 2-12, 2017.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, December 8 at 8 a.m. and can be purchased at http://www.flstrawberryfestival.com/headline-entertainment/, over the phone at 813-754-1996 or in person at the Amscot Main Ticket Office at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City.
- Thursday, March 2 – Jimmy Sturr & His Orchestra | Drifters, Platters & Cornell Gunter’s Coasters | for KING & COUNTRY
- Friday, March 3 – Willie Nelson and Family | Kip Moore
- Saturday, March 4 – Kane Brown | 3 Doors Down
- Sunday, March 5 – Clare Bowen/Charles Esten | Little Big Town
- Monday, March 6 – The Bellamy Brothers | Jennifer Nettles
- Tuesday, March 7 – Brenda Lee | NEEDTOBREATHE
- Wednesday, March 8 – Tracy Byrd | Scotty McCreery
- Thursday, March 9 – Cab Calloway Orchestra | The Oak Ridge Boys| The Blues Brothers
- Friday, March 10 – Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers | Elle King
- Saturday, March 11 – Maddie & Tae | Patti LaBelle
- Sunday, March 12 – Joe Nichols| Rascal Flatts ‘RHYTHM & ROOTS’ Tour