January 9, 2012
National Grocer ALDI Brings New Jobs to Brandon and Tampa
What: Known for offering wages significantly higher than the industry standard, ALDI will host a hiring event for the Brandon and Tampa locations on Wednesday, January 11, 2012.
Who: ALDI representatives
Local residents currently looking for employment opportunities
When: Wednesday, January 11, 2012
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10220 Palm Rive Road
Tampa, FL 33619
Positions: • Cashiers – $10.00 per hour
• Shift Managers – $13.50 per hour when performing manager duties
Job requirements: • Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug Screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds required
Quick Facts: • ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K