- West Service Unit at 9805 Sheldon Road
- South Service Unit at 8718 Old Big Bend Road
- East Service Unit at 4702 Sydney Road
Residents can call (813) 272-5900 to report flooding and road problems or to request additional information.
Safety Tips During Heavy Rain or Flooding
Motorists are urged to use care when driving through flooded areas, and to follow posted detour signs. Residents should stay tuned to local television and radio stations for traffic advisories, reports of flooding, or other critical information.
Follow these safety tips to help keep you and your family safe:
- Never drive through moving water or standing water. Standing water that is only two feet deep can disable most vehicles.
- If you can’t see the road, turn around. Floodwaters may conceal holes or dangerous objects.
- Avoid walking in flooded areas or rapidly flowing water. Only six inches of fast-flowing water can sweep you off your feet.
- If an area is barricaded, there is a reason. Find an alternate route.
- Treat non-functioning traffic signals as a four-way stop.
- Avoid downed or hanging power lines. Always assume the power line is live.
- Be especially cautious at night, when it is harder to see possible flood dangers.