Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Food & Wine Festival is offering guests a one-of-a-kind experience of flavor and rhythm from various latitudes of the world. Available now, the highly anticipated event will provide guests with an elevated culinary experience and the opportunity to enjoy live musical performances from some of the most popular artists in the entertainment industry. The event runs through Sunday, May 21, featuring a total of 20 food and beverage cabins for guests to sip and savor and 23 live concerts. The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival is included with park admission.
All-new Globally Inspired Culinary Offerings
Inspired by a variety of cultures, guests will have the opportunity to explore more than 20 globally inspired culinary offerings. For the perfect pairing, the choices range from 39 wines from regions near and far; 14 craft, domestic and international beers; bourbon tastings; and more. From flavors of Asia to Busch Gardens’ own Xcursions store serving house-made coaster-themed sweets, there is a dish for every palate at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival. Guests can indulge with the following delights:
• NEW! — Trek Through Africa Cabin — African vegetable curry and naan bread (vegetarian).
• NEW! — Twisted Egg Rolls Cabin — Buffalo chicken egg roll with ranch dipping sauce.
• NEW! — Moroccan Market Cabin — Berbere-spiced chicken batbout.
• NEW! — Greek Isles Cabin — Lamb lollipop with mint demi-glaze (gluten-free).
• NEW! — European Delight Cabin — Mushroom ravioli with truffle cream sauce (vegetarian).
• NEW! — Asian-inspired Cabin — Spicy pork belly with mandarin orange soy glaze (gluten-free).
• NEW! — Springs Taproom Bar & Lounge — Traditional tuna poke.
• NEW! — Cocktails & Beer Cabin — Spicy watermelon margarita craft cocktail.
• NEW! — Xcursions Gift Shop — Signature coaster cupcake four-pack.
• NEW! — Latin Twist Cabin — Piña colada trifle.
Headlining Concerts for Every Taste
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is dishing up a variety of headlining concerts for every taste as part of the Food & Wine Festival. Twenty-three headlining acts spanning genres of pop, rock, country and more, will take the Festival Field Stage for 11 weekends jam-packed with rhythm and flavor.
• SWV — Saturday, March 18.
• Dustin Lynch — Sunday, March 19.
• Rodney Atkins — Saturday, March 25.
• Flo Rida — Sunday, March 26.
• Jeremy Camp — Saturday, April 1.
• MacKenzie Porter — Sunday, April 2.
• +LIVE+ — Saturday, April 8.
• The Fab Four — Sunday, April 9.
• 38 Special — Saturday, April 15.
• Mitchell Tenpenny — Sunday, April 16.
• Air Supply — Saturday, April 22.
• Gabby Barrett – Sunday, April 23.
• Hoobastank — Saturday, April 29.
• WALK THE MOON — Sunday, April 30.
All headlining concert performances are included with park admission and will take place in the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival main stage located past the cabins on the Festival Pathway. To view showtimes, purchase reserved seating and VIP packages, guests can visit www.buschgardenstampa.com.
A Celebración with Latin Flare for Cinco de Mayo and Viva la Música
The Food & Wine Festival transforms into a melting pot of Latin cultures featuring world-renowned iconic dishes and live música from award-winning Latin artists. For this Latin fiesta, guests can expect a complete transformation of the festival area and enjoy authentic Latin gastronomy and entertainment. Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música celebrate the diverse Latino heritage and culture with the authentic flavors and rhythms of Mexican, South American and Caribbean countries into the mix.
Cinco de Mayo and Viva la Música take place every Saturday and Sunday from Friday, May 5 through Sunday, May 21 and are included with daily park admission, annual passes and Fun Cards. The full Latin artist lineup for 2023 is:
• The Como La Flor Band — Friday, May 5.
• Celia Vive – A Tribute to Celia Cruz — Saturday, May 6.
• El Gran Combo — Sunday, May 7.
• Toño Rosario — Saturday, May 13.
• Grupo Niche — Sunday, May 14.
• Elvis Crespo — Saturday, May 20.
• Luisito Ayala y la Puerto Rican Power — Sunday, May 21.
Sampler Lanyards Provide the Best Way to Experience the Food & Wine Festival
The absolute best way to experience the flavors of the Food & Wine Festival at Busch Gardens is with a Food & Wine Sampler Lanyard. Starting at $70 and redeemable at the numerous cabins located throughout the park, sampler lanyards offer the best value for guests and will be available in quantities of 10 and 15. An exclusive 18-item sampler for the same price as a 15-item is available for all pass members. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Add More Flavor to Your Experience with a VIP Seating Package
Busch Gardens has the perfect ingredients for an exclusive experience at the Food & Wine Festival with VIP seating packages. Guests can get up close to their favorite artists, enjoy one complimentary beverage and gain access to a private VIP bar. The package includes one entry per reservation to the VIP reserved seating area on the concert field and one beverage at the VIP bar. Reservation is only valid for the date and time purchased. To reserve a VIP seating package, guests can visit www.buschgardenstampa.com.
Annual Passes and Fun Cards Offer the Best Way to Play
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s annual pass is the best way to enjoy an entire year of thrilling attractions and exciting seasonal events. Categorized in easy-to-use tiers, options provide guests with unlimited year-round admission and unbeatable benefits, including free parking, in-park discounts and monthly rewards, starting as low as $15.
Additionally, those interested in paying for a day and playing all year can take advantage of the current buy-one, get-one Fun Card offer. For a limited time, guests purchasing a Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Fun Card will receive an Adventure Island Fun Card for free.
Guests can visit www.buschgardenstampa.com to purchase tickets and learn more about the annual pass program’s benefits and monthly rewards, the current special offer for the 2023 Fun Card and stay in the know about new events, special deals and future announcements by following Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and Twitter.