High 5 BSAC

Congenital Heart Defect Survivor Does His Part In Raising Research Funds

Riverview resident Douglas Sexton is involved with the Children’s Heart Foundation as a member of the young adult board (ages 18-40) to advocate for...

December 7 Update: COVID-19 Case Data For Local Hillsborough County Areas

Update on local COVID-19 cases as of 9:25 a.m. on December 7, 2020. Since December 6 at 9:25 a.m., Riverview (19 new cases) had the...

Maj. Irving Fannell (Ret.), Lennard ROTC, Reflects On A Lifetime Of...

By Faith Miller Maj. Irving Fannell (Ret.) explained his road to teaching at Lennard High School along with some of his favorite moments. On February 28,...

Ice Sharks Look For Successful First Season Of Lightning High School...

By Wes Reid Riverview High School is in the midst of its first season in the Lightning High School Hockey League (LHSHL). Each year, 18...

Local Seniors Enjoy A Thanksgiving-Themed Parking Lot Bingo

Hillsborough County Aging Services is doing what it can to keep seniors engaged due to the challenges of the pandemic. One of the many...

Sandford L. Gladden, 69, Jumbo The Clown, Leaves Legacy Of Smiles,...

By Gwen Rolling “I’ll never forget the Christmas Eve when I knew Santa Claus was real. After I was in bed but not asleep, I...

Students Use Doorstop Treat To Collect For Those In Need In...

Throughout the month of October, elementary and middle school-age kids in FishHawk West collected over 750 items for the local food pantry, Seeds of...

Bloomingdale Bulls Girls Basketball Gear Up For Season With District Final...

The 2020 Bloomingdale Lady Bulls are looking to build off one of the best seasons in school history last year, wherein they won 19...

December 6 Update: COVID-19 Case Data For Local Hillsborough County Areas

Update on local COVID-19 cases as of 9:25 a.m. on December 6, 2020. NO NEW CASES REPORTED IN: Dover. Since December 5 at 9:25 a.m., Riverview...

December 5 Update: COVID-19 Case Data For Local Hillsborough County Areas

Update on local COVID-19 cases as of 9:25 a.m. on December 5, 2020. Since December 4 at 9:25 a.m., Riverview (42 new cases) had the...