Ierna Air

Heart Health Walk Raises Awareness & Funds In Honor Of Player...

By Kate Quesada Every year, according to the American Heart Association, more than one million babies worldwide are born with a congenital heart defect (CHD)....

First Community Valor Awards Honors 12 Public Safety Personnel

Staff Report The 2016 Public Safety Valor Awards, a new event introduced by the Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce, honored 12 public safety personnel for...

Local Christian News: 2016 October Christian Voice

Compiled by Michelle Colesanti Blessing of The Pets Saint Anne Catholic Church will be celebrating its annual blessing of pets in honor of the Feast of...

Hot Off The Christian News Wire: 2016 October Christian Voice

BELONG Tour is Coming To Tampa Sun Dome in October BELONG is a Friday and Saturday event that is designed to bring women together in...

Your Monthly Catch Local Happenings In Our Community

Staff Report Spirit FM 90.5's Second Annual 10-24 Project 10-24 is the sheriff’s office code for "send help". To show our support of our community's law...

Sydney Baptist Church Celebrates 107 Years Of Making A Difference In...

By Libby Hopkins Psalms 91:16 says, “With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.” This Psalm was in the minds...

Our Community, Our Responsibility

By Walt Precourt Senior Vice President Mosaic’s Phosphates Business Unit Earlier this week, I addressed the Polk County Board of County Commissioners on the recent sinkhole and...

SCHOOLS Book Sale At Bloomingdale Library, Support Group For Parkinson’s &...

Compiled by Michelle Colesanti Third Annual Bloomingdale High Alumni Tailgate and Business Expo The Bloomingdale High School Academic Foundation will be hosting the third annual Alumni...

John Henry Miller: 100 Years Strong, From Ice Trucks In Jamaica...

By Tatiana Ortiz John Henry Miller from the Hillsborough County Bloomingdale Adult Day Service Center in Brandon, celebrated his 100th birthday. Miller considers his firm...

Immanuel Lutheran School To Host Family-Friendly Oktoberfest

By Michelle Colesanti Immanuel Lutheran School (ILS) has been holding its Oktoberfest for 31 years providing families with a fun way to celebrate the fall...