Plant City Resident Becomes A Bestselling Author

Plant City resident Adrian Smude has written a book titled HOW TO BUY MOBILE HOMES. In the book, Smude shares how he went from...

Durant Softball Hosts 10th Annual Pink Game To Fight Breast Cancer

On Tuesday, April 26, Durant High School’s varsity softball team will host their 10th annual Pink Game to raise money for those fighting breast...

Laura’s Elderberry LLC Launches New Sea Moss Product

Valrico resident and mom of two little girls, Laura DiSalvo believes in the health benefits of elderberries so much that she started a business,...

New Artist Group Looking For Members To Join From The Community

Bernie Dunn is an artist, wife, mom and veteran. “I moved to Seffner with my family 25 years ago,” Dunn said. “I started creating art...

Father Brad Reed Makes His Nativity Church Services Engaging And Interactive

In January of 2021, Father Brad Reed joined Nativity Catholic Church to serve the members of the congregation and lead the young students at...

Southern Construction Teams Up With 100-Day Dream Home

The Valrico-based Southern Construction recently joined with the HGTV show 100-Day Dream Home to turn dreams into reality for a fellow resident new to...

Campo YMCA Helps Member Celebrate 101st Birthday

It’s not often that an exercise gym offers its members cake and other treats after a fitness class, but when one of those members...

It’s a Good Morning to be in Lithia: Deiah Riley Osprey...

April 8, 2022, Marie Gillmore had the opportunity to talk about 20 years of Osprey Observer with ABC Action News - WFTS - Tampa...

Lennard Baseball Claims Saladino Silver Division Tournament, Achieves Best Start In...

Lennard High School claimed the Saladino Silver Division Tournament in mid-March, keeping its perfect 9-0 record intact. The win gave the Longhorns their first-ever...

Hillsborough County Upgrades FishHawk Spartans Football Field

Last year, the FishHawk Spartans, formerly known as the South County Spartans Athletic Program, merged with the TBYL FishHawk Wolves. The program’s football and...